SURRON MOTOVERDE, SNOW FOAM – PERFECT FOR YOUR SURRON STORM BEE, ULTRA BEE AND LIGHT BEE.
The easiest way to clean your motocross bike, motorcycle, car, van or motorhome! Through a pressure washer our biodegradable explosion of foam will give you a deep clean whilst being gentle on every surface type and finish including aluminium, carbon fibre and anodising. The best part? Our Snow Foam is not a pre-wash!
- Our Snow Foam formula provides you with a thick snow foam that gives you maximum coverage when cleaning your off-road or road vehicle.
- No need to use it as a ‘pre-wash treatment’! Snow Foam contains powerful cleaning agents, whilst remaining safe on your paintwork and sensitive metals, that rapidly remove all forms of dirt and grime, giving you a fast, effective and thorough deep clean.
- Makes cleaning quicker and easier!
- Suitable for use with all pressure washer foam lances, or our bottle can be connected straight to your lance!
- Motoverde Snow Foam is 100% salt-free, with no corrosive components in the product making it the safest cleaner on the market!
- Fully biodegradable with recyclable packaging.
- Completely safe to use on all surfaces including paints, plastics, anodised parts, sensitive metals (including aluminium) and carbon fibre.
- High-foaming product that clings to your ride and does the work for you!
- Contains UV protection to protect your paint colours from fading in sunlight.
- Safe for use on all E-Bikes.
- Rinse excess dirt off bike/vehicle or watercraft.
- Option 1 = fill your pressure washer container with Motoverde Snow Foam. Do not put any water into the container (the pressure washer will mix the formula automatically with water).
- Option 2 = connect the bottle directly to your snow foam attachment.
- Cover your off-road or road vehicle in Snow Foam.
- Allow to soak for 5 minutes.
- Rinse off.
- For best results use Motoverde follow-on products.
- Ingredients: Regulation (EC) No. 648/2004: <10% Amphoteric, Anionic and Non-Ionic surfactants. Benzisothiazoline.
- Allergens: Contains 1, 2-benzisothiazolin-3-one. May produce an allergic reaction.
- Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Warning: Causes serious eye irritation. Wash hands thoroughly after handling. Wear protective gloves/eye and face protection. IF IN EYES: rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists, seek medical attention.